Part sports bar, part pub, Dublin Square is Fort Worth's favorite hangout. Our patrons enjoy their favorite sports games, live music, great food, and specially selected seasonal draughts in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Bring your friends in for a great time and a great meal any day of the week. With everything from weekly bingo to daily happy hour or specials, Dublin Square has something for everyone.
Why Dublin Square?
- Live music and DJs
- NEW! Live trivia on Tuesdays
- Bingo Mondays
- Smoking seating available
- Pool table
- NFL Sunday Ticket & ESPN Gameplan
- Watching parties for Cowboys, Bears, Jets, Saints and Gators
(all fans welcome)
- Two Golden Tee machines and
- 12+ HD TV screens
- Free wireless internet access
- Comfortable patio (cooled when it’s hot, heated when it’s cool)
- Delicious new menu served all the way until last call!
- Great beer selection with daily specials
- Dogs allowed on patio (city of Fort Worth restrictions apply)
How do we do it?
Weekly specials, a wide selection of import and specialty beers and parties for St. Patrick’s Day, Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween and more. Our friendly staff and lively regulars make Dublin Square the perfect place to wind down after work. Take advantage of our happy hour, play pool or get together with friends in a comfortable atmosphere. Entertainment and enjoyable conversation is just what you'll find every day at Fort Worth's favorite pub.
NEW! Making Dublin Square Even Better!
We've been working hard to make Dublin Square the best pub in Fort Worth with the best local live music, fun DJ's and great weekday activities.
We've rearranged our interior to make room for a larger stage and dance floor and we just recently completed an exciting new open-concept patio complete with garage-style doors that open onto our newly expanded wrap-around patio. Enjoy live music outside or a summer breeze on the main floor. We think our guests will really enjoy the more casual atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it, come in and see for yourself!
Located just off of 35W (Western Center exit), one exit north of Loop 820. Come join the fun! Get Directions